Tuesday, February 12, 2013

NoExcuses lets shop

Hi all, I know its very random when i do any posts on my blog, there has been so much s*** going on that made me feel very down and not in the creative mood that all.
I have been on exams, had family coming over from Peru  for the xmas holidays and above it all I lost a special someone that i though was my real friend but apparently he wasn't. Its so complicated and private to explain that i wont even go there.
But lets cheer up, as the Noah and the Whale song says - L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N :)

I have been doing some retail therapy , YES! i had too, with all those gaps on my time that i used to spend it with someone i have been instead doing shopping.. and meeting old friends that i got a bit forgotten.(my bad).

                         




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...