Thursday, November 22, 2012

[DIY] Chevron Nails gray & turquoise

Hi all,
First I would like to start saying how excited I am for getting comments and see new people is following my blog. Woohoo. Thank you very mucho ;)

The other day I paint my nails of gray. Is a very light gray from Essence. Very cheap, I got it in a chemist and it cost me a euro, probably not many liked the color.
Anyways, I decided to make it a little bit more funky, I had the idea of making the chevron design for a while now.. so I decided to make it on gray and green (turquoise).


No need of extra utensils, just 2 color nail varnish with a decent brush.
Apply first coat all over the nail.
Pain a diagonal with another color,
Then another diagonal like forming an X
Apply again grey forming another X or V right below the green.
Repeat the same as much as you can. I can only get 2 green lines and 3 gray lines.
if you don’t fancy repeating it you can try using tape to protect the base coat.

Here is what I got:



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...